We can, and have valued for the following purposes:
- Valuation of either business or business assets for sale, insurance or takeover purposes.
- Sale of business assets for cessation of business due to retirement, death, cessation/dissolution of partners
- Valuation for company assets undertaking an insolvency process or partnership split
- Sales of business assets by private treaty, on-line, tender and on site auctions, including Internet marketing
- Stock sales for clients who have surplus stock; by either private treaty, on-line, including through our on-line shop, giving anonymity to vendors including exclusion of purchasers rights under the Retail Sales of Goods Act
- Valuation for various insurance purposes of commercial assets, for replacement cost, or present market values basis etc.
- Valuation of probate estates for tax settlement or family division purposes, both private and trading
- Valuation for replacement cost insurance purposes for both commercial and domestic assets
- Entries now invited for our collectible auctions